Wednesday, April 11, 2012

birthday girl

Happy 1st birthday to our sweet Harper Claire!  She turned one on Monday.  Her first year has breezed by so quickly.  I don't want her to grow up so fast!  I nursed her for the last time today too.  Feeling a little sentimental...  
Harper Claire - April 9, 2011

I still remember the pain it took to bring that child into this world.  But of course worth it!  She is a jewel and we had a great day celebrating her.  Will took the day off and we had some fun family time.  The Shotts joined us for dinner and cake.
 storytime in the morning (wearing her new outfit from Pa and Nini)
pizza with Daddy for lunch
 Party time!
 smash cake
 Mom, enough pictures.  Hand me the flower.
 What is this?
 A little more
 A lot more
 Me likey
 Birthdays are the best
 All done and quite happy
 washing off her little frosted self
 new Toms from Pops and Nana
playing with her present from Zeke, Laura and Evie

I love you Harper Claire Copeland.  And the latest development in her life - one that she is unaware of - Harper is going to be a big sister!  Will and I saw the sweet little heartbeat of Harper's baby bro/sister today.  We are so excited!  Baby due Novembr 10th.  Fourth and final...I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment